The concept for ZaryzzA Maternity Collection was borne out of sheer necessity. After enduring a particularly uncomfortable pregnancy, with constant back pain and unable to find a maternity belt which offered sufficient back support, as well as a comfortable fit, our co-founder decided to take matters into her own hands, by designing a maternity belt to target and fix all the annoying problems of existing similar products.
- Zaryzza maternity belt gently lifts the abdominal area to reduce pressure on the lower back, relieving your back pain and alleviating a lot of the tiredness and the muscle fatigue your body is facing.
- Provides support to your baby bump so that your body can put more energy into keeping a good posture and reduces overall aches and pains.
- Thanks to the velcro straps, this band is fully adjustable to accommodate size changes and can be used as post pregnancy belt as well. It fits up to a size 22 (US) or 48″ belly circumference.
- It has a practical design so you can adjust the band with no extra help, perfectly comfortable for everyday use and unnoticeable under clothes.
- Hand washable.
- Our pregnancy belt comes with a nice packaging and a detailed instructions manual.
This is my first pregnancy and as I got into the third trimester I couldn’t believe how painful the added stress of my pregnant belly on my back was. All this despite the fact that I maintained a healthy pregnancy ( I am 5.8 and 172 pounds now). I read a lot about pregnancy belts and belly bands online and I decided to give it a try. I haven’t had this for a long time but so far it has been a lifesaver. Very easy to put on, it‘s adjustable in the front which is very handy. I also like the fact that is quite comfortable to wear and almost unnoticeable under clothes (but pay attention to stretch it really well when putting on).
I bought this belt for my wife as a gift. She wasn’t very convinced about the benefits of a maternity belt but she is 6 months pregnant and she is dealing with sacroiliac joint pain so she gave it a try anyway. She was very impressed with how good it felt to have some support during daily activities. Definitely a very good idea for a present.